Battery Charger 20 amp Price and Functions

Saturday, April 20, 20191Comments

Tawakal Solar and Battery

 Battery Charger 20 amp Price and Functions
Battery Charger 20 amp Price and Functions

input current 220-230 Volt Ac
Outpot Current 12 volt
Output amp   20amp
Max Battery Charg 200amp
Price in Pakistan is Rs. 1800/-



Share this article :

+ Comments + 1 Comments

Anonymous
April 18, 2020 at 9:23 AM

I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

Post a Comment

 
Support : Created by Trade Tech Zoo Published by Zahid Hussain Samoon | More +92 34 333 444 34 Proudly powered by Blogger